So what I want to explore, is how Norwegians with multiple food allergies can find diet information in an easier way then how it is today. Personally I find it difficult to find combinations of food I can eat that fits so I want to explore this more so it’s easier to maintain a diet that is healthy but also have variety.
- The group I am exploring are «people with multiple food allergies»
- The information flows towards everyone in Norway that fits this description and it can come from different types of media, preferably a website or\and an app.
- The information I am looking into is «healthy and varied diet towards people with multiple food allergies»
- The reason I want to explore this is because both me and people in my family all fits this description and are still trying to find ways to improve it to make our daily lives better
Prepare your Literature Review:
How can this information be more accessible to the people that fits this description?
How many Norwegians struggle with this every day?
Allergies, food, diet, combinations, reactions, variety, healthy.
- Combining keywords
A healthy, varied diet with different combinations of food and products that doesn’t trigger an allergic reaction.
- Determine nature of literature
– Medical journals
– Medical\health studies
– Statistics and newspaper-articles
- Select information sources
– Databases, preferably with information about how many % of the population are diagnosed with multiple food allergies.
– Scientific and medical data, statistics, studies, articles.
– Studies by associations working with allergies and the people it affects.
– Websites containing medical journals and studies related to food allergies and it’s symptoms.