Our reflections of the define phase.
The define process was a great part of the process, and helped make the issue more clear to us.
While we gathered all of our data from the litterature search, cultural probes and expert interviews we made many interesting discoveries. It was interesting to see that from all the data we had gathered, a lot of it was very similar.
At first we thought this would make it more difficult for us, but later we could see that this easily shows what the issue is and that it’s an issue several students are experiencing.
However it could also be that we just didn’t have enough data, and our results from the define phase could be different with more data.